|Our Price: £13.55
|YOU SAVE: £1.71(11%)
Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/diabetic/public_html/includes/functions/dynamic_mopics.php on line 14
Accu-Chek Compact Plus Blood Glucose Meter
- Easy to use: Drum with 17 built in test strips eliminates strip handling. One push of a button and the strip appears, ready to use. Simple, fast and hygienic.
- Safe: Self coding. No coding to worry about - the meter automatically self-codes to ensure the accuracy of your test.
- Easy to handle: Detachable finger pricker with unique patented design and 11-depth settings for least painful testing.2
- Easier to read: Bright new characters. The bright new characters are easy to read even in the dark.
- Fast: 5 seconds. Half the steps1 to test and accurate results in just 5 seconds.
- Large 500 Test Memory.
Accu-Chek Softclix Plus Finger Pricker
- Proven least painful2 blood sampling.
- Offers greater flexibility for the user and the convenience of testing using only one hand
- Can be used whilst attached or detached from the new Accu-Chek Compact Plus
- Offers 11 penetration depths (0.8 - 2.3mm)
IMPORTANT: For single patient use only. To reduce the risk of infection, never share your finger pricker with anyone. Not for use in a multi-patient environment (i.e. not for use in a nursing home).
Accu-Chek Compact Built-In Drum
- First ever system with built-in strip drum - no need to carry separate strips
- Accurate results in just 5 seconds
- Display: OLED
- Automatic Power:
- Auto off 90 seconds after test if strip is not ejected
- Auto off after 5 minutes if meter is on but not in use
- Battery Life: >1000 readings
- Sample Size: 1.5 µL
- Measuring Range: 10–600 mg/dL
- Hematocrit Range: 25%–65%
- Measuring Time: 5 seconds
- System Operation Conditions: 10°C–40°C
- Monitor Storage Conditions:
- Without batteries and test strips: -25°C–70°C
- With batteries and test strips: 2°C–30°C
- With batteries but without test strips: -10°C–50°C
- Relative Humidity: <85% relative humidity
- Memory Capacity: 500 test results with time and date, average, highest and lowest blood glucose reading
- Dimensions, Including Lancing Device: 125 x 64 x 32 mm
- Weight, with Batteries, Test Strip Drum and Lancing Device: 147 g
- Data Port: Infrared (IR) window for wireless data transfer